Weekly Worship Service
Sunday, August 28, 2022 – Twelfth Sunday after Pentecost
10:00am – Hybrid (In-Person and Zoom) Eucharist Service
After the service, a Zoom social gathering will be held for those worshiping virtually, and a social gathering outside (in the entryway in inclement weather) for those worshiping in-person.
To join the 10am worship on August 28, 2022 – Click HERE
If asked for a passcode, enter 277625
If asked for a meeting ID, enter 818 4016 4967
To join by cell phone only (voice only, no video),
Enter Meeting ID 818 4016 4967
If asked for a passcode, use 277625
The August 28 Service Bulletin is not currently available. Please check back later.
For the Fall service song sheet – Click HERE
We invite you to view the August 21 sermon video – Click HERE
Prayers & Pastoral Care in the Weekly
- Masks covering the nose and mouth are still required indoors.
- 6’ physical (also known as “social”) distancing will not continue.
- Lay Leader or Officiant will continue to read important announcements from lectern, including those from the Weekly Email, from the basket at the back of sanctuary and from the chat. Individual parishioners go to floor mic to request prayers. Anti-bacterial wipes will be available to wipe the mic for those who wish to do so.
- Bread and wine will be distributed for communion. Wine will be served from the “pourable chalice”, so bring your small glasses or take a paper cup from an usher.
- Communion will take place at the center aisle, either standing or kneeling.
- Small processions are back.
- Use Acolytes again (with parental permission)
- Singing with masks in place!
- Passing the peace with handshakes – yes, can do this. We need to respect that people have different comfort levels. Please check each person’s color dot and/or ask re their preference.
- RED • dot – maintain social distance (peace sign, air hug)
- YELLOW • dot – more comfortable coming closer (a wave, or a fist or elbow bump as a greeting)
- GREEN • dot – willing to be close and are potentially open to hugs
Please pray for those on Saint Mary’s prayer list: Bishop Craig Loya as he leads the ECMN; ECMN; all front-line workers; teachers and those who support children and youth in education; all who have had hardships because of Covid; all who are homeless, unemployed, or struggling financially; doctors, nurses, caregivers, and all who care for the sick or dying; all who work for new systems of justice and equity; all those who are in need of some extra love, grace, peace, and good energy; all who are in need of prayer.
If you would like a name to be added to Saint Mary’s public prayer list or special prayer shared, please email Claire at clairehorton97 at gmail.com. The prayer list will be updated weekly, and all prayers will remain on the list for one month unless otherwise requested.
Upcoming Events at Saint Mary’s
Opportunities for Worship, Education, & Meet-Ups
for the week of 8/26 – 9/1
Sunday, August 28, 2022
In-person and Virtual Worship Service
Thursday, September 1, 2022
Saint Mary’s Dinner Group
Contact Julie Thomas for more information – julieandcats at comcast.net
Thursday, September 1, 2022
Thursday Evening Contemplative Service
Led by Erika Scheurer and Anna Clark
Link (please note that the Contemplative Service returns to In-person and Virtual!)
Visit the Saint Mary’s Calendars page for more information on what is happening.