Weekly Worship Service
Sunday, February 7, 2021
Worship via Zoom and Community Gathering with Bishop Loya Following – 10:00 AM
First Reading: Isaiah 40:21-31
Second Reading: 1 Corinthians 9:16-23
Gospel: Mark 1:29-39
- For the 1-31-21 sermon by The Rt. Rev. Craig Loya to ECMN, CLICK HERE.
Bishop Loya is making his congregational visit, which happens once every 2 to 3 years, to St Mary’s this Sunday, February 7th. This will be his schedule:
^ 10:00am…..Participate in and preach at worship service
^ 11:00am…..Join us for a Community Meeting
^ 2:00pm…..Time with the St Mary’s Vestry
- In preparation for Ash Wednesday (Feb 17th), ashes and instructions will be available to be picked up on Sunday, February 14th, 2-3pm.
Souper Bowl of Caring
Vibrant and Thriving in a Virtual World
This week we highlight Elders and Evening Prayer from Pastoral Care
2020 Contribution Statements E-mailed
Hi ECMN Parents, Caregivers, and Ministry Leaders,
- Hear from an expert on the topic
- Meet other parents and caregivers from other Episcopal faith communities in breakouts
- Debrief with a Q&A time with your Bishop and the presenter
- Learn about more opportunities across ECMN
- Do you believe that our community is measured by how we treat those most in need?
- Are you a person of faith, who is moved to ensure safe housing for all?
- Are you a state legislator, a county commissioner, or a city council member whose work has been transformed in these trying times?
Our Mission: Everyone, without exception, deserves a safe, decent, accessible, and affordable home.
Upcoming Events at Saint Mary’s
Opportunities for Worship, Education, Choir, & Meet Ups for the week of 2/5 – 2/11
If you would like to join us, or have any questions, please contact Vonda at musicdirector@