Update March 16, 2022
On the 2nd and 4th Sundays of the month, a priest presides and Eucharist is offered. On other Sundays, our services are lay-led and do not include the Eucharist.
To attend on Zoom:
Each week, a new link is provided via the Weekly Newsletter, which you can read on our website’s Home page or receive via email. Sign up for one or more of our email distributions. After the service, we use “breakout rooms” on Zoom to enjoy small-group social time.
To attend in person:
- Reservations are not necessary.
- Download the week’s service bulletin and song book from the Weekly Newsletter (the previous 3 weeks’ newsletters are accessible from the Home page). Plan to print out the bulletin or bring your device (silenced!) to church.
- Plan to arrive early, to give yourself plenty of time for the ushers to seat you.
- Wear a mask (we have extra), unless you are younger than 2.
- Maintain physical distance of 6 feet from non-household members.
- You will be greeted at the door with a cheerful smile and information about any changes to the process (we are learning to be graceful with change).
- Ushers will seat worshippers in every other pew.
- Space is available to either side of the sanctuary for families with young/active children who may want to get up and walk around (or lie on the floor).
- The children’s rug is at the front left of the sanctuary. We are not providing toys or coloring supplies yet.
- Our choir will sing and congregants are encouraged to hum along, clap hands, and stomp feet. Our choir wears special masks constructed for singers.
- On Eucharist Sundays, ushers will direct family groups to the front to receive the bread. We are not yet offering wine.
- You will find the offering plate on a table to the left of the aisle when you enter the sanctuary. We are not passing the plate.
- Announcements are read at the beginning of the service. When you enter the sanctuary you’ll see paper and pens to write your announcement, which the lay leader will read.
- During our beloved community prayers, please come to the front right of the sanctuary and wait to use the microphone. Each person cleans the mic with a wipe after speaking.
- Please enjoy BYOC (bring your own coffee!) social time outdoors following the service.
Contemplative Service on Thursday Evenings
If you would like to try something new, we offer a contemplative service every Thursday at 7:00 p.m. As of January 27, 2022, the Contemplative Service takes place via Zoom. Read more here.