Update June 16, 2022
To attend on Zoom:
Each week, a new link is provided via the Weekly Newsletter, which you can read on our website’s Home page or receive via email. Sign up for one or more of our email distributions. After the service, we use “breakout rooms” on Zoom to enjoy small-group social time.
To attend in person:
- Reservations are not necessary.
- Download the week’s service bulletin and song book from the Weekly Newsletter (the previous 3 weeks’ newsletters are accessible from the Home page). Plan to print out the bulletin or bring your device (silenced!) to church.
- Plan to arrive early, to give yourself plenty of time for the ushers to seat you.
- Wear a mask (we have extra), unless you are younger than 2.
- Maintain physical distance of 6 feet from non-household members.
- You will be greeted at the door with a cheerful smile and information about any changes to the process (we are learning to be graceful with change).
- Ushers will seat worshippers in every other pew.
- Space is available to either side of the sanctuary for families with young/active children who may want to get up and walk around (or lie on the floor).
- The children’s rug is at the front left of the sanctuary. We are not providing toys or coloring supplies yet.
- Our choir is singing, and the congregation is encouraged to join in the singing if they feel comfortable. Our choir wears special masks constructed for singers.
- On Sundays, ushers will direct the congregation to the front of the church to receive bread and wine. Wine is distributed from a pouring chalice into small paper cups provided by the ushers; or, parishioners can bring small cups from home to use for wine.
- You will find the offering plate on a table to the left of the aisle when you enter the sanctuary. We are not passing the plate.
- Announcements are read at the beginning of the service. When you enter the sanctuary you’ll see paper and pens to write your announcement, which the lay leader will read.
- During our beloved community prayers, please come to the front right of the sanctuary and wait to use the microphone. Each person cleans the mic with a wipe after speaking.
- Please enjoy BYOC (bring your own coffee!) social time outdoors following the service.
Contemplative Service on Thursday Evenings
If you would like to try something new, we offer a contemplative service every Thursday at 7:00 p.m in person and on Zoom. Read more here.