Hold the dates for St. Mary’s annual rummage sale!Friday, July 7 and Saturday, July 8Planning for St. Mary’s second-largest fundraiser of the year is well underway, and your help is needed.DonatePlease consider donating the following gently used items for sale:
- Small furniture (tables, chairs, shelves)
- Exercise and sporting equipment
- Small electronics
- Garden tools
- Children’s toys and clothes
- Kitchen wares
Please refrain from donating books and adult clothing. These items typically do not sell well. Also, no mattresses, large appliances, or televisions.
Drop-off your items at church from 6:00-8:00 pm July 3, 5, or 6. You can also make special arrangements if those dates do not work for you.
Place your items by designated signs in the lobby area or the St. Mary’s Room.VolunteerSet Up: July 3, 5 and 6 from 6:00-8:00
- Set-up tables (heavy lifting involved)
- Make signage
- Sort and set-up sale items
During sale hours: July 7, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Saturday, July 8, 8:00 a.m.to noon
- Monitor item “zones”
- Work as cashiers
- Answer customer questions
- Provide food for other volunteers
- Help customers carry light furnitureSpread the word!
- Please tell friends, neighbors, and family members about the sale
- Use Facebook, Twitter, and other social media to help us promote the saleIf you are available to volunteer for one or more shifts, or have questions about donated items please contact Don, Mary, or Mike Reeder, email@example.com or 651-695-9850.Thanks!